Subscription app for a Middle Eastern TV station
GLWiZ is an designed for Android devices that run the software version 2.1 or later. This handy app is great for anyone who like the convenience of watching live television broadcasts from the convenience of their tablets or smartphone devices. Goldline Telemanagement Inc, the developer of the GLWiZ app, advertise it as "the world's most powerful WebTV technology." There is a great deal of evidence to support that claim.
GLWiZ has earned a reputation for giving the app's users what they want: high-quality broadcasting of live TV wrapped up in the convenience of their mobile devices. In fact, one of the most highly regarded aspects of the app is the enhanced technology it uses to give users the best viewing experience possible.
The app even supports several different languages so users from all over the globe may enjoy watching television through GLWiZ. The many language options make it possible for all types of people to use the app, including those who speak Arabic, Farsi, and Turkish. Members of Afghan, Azerbaijani, Tajik, Assyrian, Armenian, and Kurdish societies can also enjoy it. Whether you appreciate education shows, sporting events, or scripted television series, you are sure to find what you are looking for in a language you speak with this app. Besides television programming, GLWiZ also gives users access to several radio stations from all over the world.
- Watch live television programming from all over the world.
- Supports many different languages.
- Gives users access to international radio stations.
- Users have reported failures to download.
- A great number of advertisements.
1. Added TV Series and Movies
2. New User Interface
3. Minor bug fixes
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.